The privacy and data security of our guests, visitors and owners is important to Riverside Caravan Park. This notice relates specifically to personal data processed by the office at Riverside Caravan Park.
All personal data is held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The Data Protection Officer for Riverside Caravan Park is Isabel Marshall. Please contact her if you have any queries or issues on email@example.com or 015242 62455.
Where your information is stored
- Camp Manager
- Mailchimp email software
- Daisy Insurance scheme software
- Electronically on an excel spreadsheet, accessed by staff (Holiday Home owners and Seasonal Tourers only)
- Paper copies in the office with proof of payment (Touring bookings) or purchase details (holiday homes)
- In our email system if we’ve had email correspondence
- CCTV System
Whose data we collect
- Visiting Tourers
- Holiday home and lodge owners
- Holiday home and lodge insurance details
- Holiday Cottage Customers
- Seasonal Tourers
- Visitors to our park
- Competition entries from competitions run at in-house events or shows we exhibit at.
What information we store about you
Personal information we store about you may include:
- Your contact details including mailing address/email address/telephone number
- Details of your stay with us
- Details regarding the holiday home or lodge you own, when it was purchased, purchase price and all such aspects relating to your holiday home/lodge.
- Payment details such as credit card and purchase history across all aspects of your business for example how you paid for your holiday home or pitch fee. (please note that we do not store your card details.)
- Details (name, address, length of stay and car registration) of visitors staying in your holiday home or seasonal tourer
- CCTV Footage (no sound)
What we do with your information
- Provided we obtain your consent, we may send you communications via post, telephone or electronically which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Information on local events and activities that you may wish to know about to help you plan your holiday, touring or holiday home offers, accommodation for hire, caravan holiday homes and Lodges available for sales, pitch availability.
- Invitation to attend Wenningdale Leisure Ltd, events including golf competitions
- Administration (holiday bookings or ownership management eg letting you know if there is a problem with your holiday home)
- Data screening and cleansing to ensure that we are using the most up to date details for you.
- Internal company records
- CCTV footage is only revisited if there is a query about someone’s actions or to corroborate a story if an incident has occurred
Who has access to your data
- Riverside Caravan Park Staff
Where a third-party processor is involved, access to data is permitted under contractual agreement where the provider is committed to data security and confidentiality. Anyone who works for, or acts on behalf of, Riverside Caravan Park (including staff and consultants) are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Who we share your information with
We will never disclose your data to third parties unless we require a third-party data processor to carry out work on our behalf, not limited to but including:
- Mailing houses who send out bulk mailing
- Email marketing platforms
- Online booking systems
- Our sister company, Wenningdale Leisure Ltd.
Riverside Caravan Park will not share its customers personal information without consent, except:
- Where it is necessary to share with a service provider, such as Camp Manager, in order to provide customers with services they have requested, such as online booking and account management, customer support or marketing.
- Where we have a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect our legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.
We may use photographs or videos of you for our websites and social media pages. If you have any concerns about the use of photographs and videos, please contact our data controller, Isabel Marshall, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 015242 62455. Alternatively, you can contact Jennie Moor on email@example.com or call 015242 61272.
Riverside Caravan Park is committed to holding this data securely and treating it with sensitivity. Data will only be held for as long as it is necessary for the above purposes as outlined.
You have a right to request copies of the data that we hold about you and to ask us to stop processing your personal data. If you request that we stop processing your data, we will remove personal data with the following exceptions:
- If you have booked something with us, for example a touring stay or holiday cottage booking.
- If you own a holiday home or Seasonal Tourer at Riverside Caravan Park.
Our communications are by phone, email and post in order. You can change your communication preferences at any time by post (Riverside Caravan Park, High Bentham, Lancaster, LA2 7FJ), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (015242 61272).